(serves 4-6 )
500-800g mince beef (depending on how many to feed.)
2 large onions, chopped
200g pancetta (I use one packet of Aldi/Lidl pancetta that you buy in twos)
2 large garlic cloves
Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning
Tin Chopped tomatoes
- Dry Fry Mince Beef in a wok/pan and drain off all the fat. (There will be loads!)
- Put mince in a bowl.
- Wipe all fat from Wok/Pan and add 2 lugs of Olive oil
- Add onion, garlic and pancetta to pan and fry for a few minutes until onions are soft.
- Add back Mince to pan and add tin of tomatoes and 500g passata.
- Season with salt and pepper and a tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Transfer to slow cooker on medium for 4/5 hours- it will wait for you.
Serve with spaghetti, garlic bread and parmesan cheese